जीयो मोबाइल का बैलेन्स अब बस चुटकियों में चेक करे डायल करे
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
-
➕doctor marriage should be something like this Launch of the doctor's wedding? Go to the ambulance And Be in a hospital X-ray instead of photo Glucose or ors replace guests with cold drinks Vitamin c pill in food Stethoscope And Have fun then When the doctor calls the bride after marriage .......... Sister .....! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😄😄
Judge: - Who did the murder? * Arjun: - * I killed. * Judge: - * Where is the corpse? * Arjun: - * I burned the body * Judge: - * Show that place * * Where zombies were lit * Arjun: - * I dug all the grounds * Judge: - * Where is the digging soil? * Arjun: - * Made Me Enamy * Judge: - * Then show that brick. Arjun: - * I made his house * *took.* Judge: - * Where is that house? * Arjun: - * The earthquake fell off. * Judge: - * Where is the debris? * Arjun: - * I sold it. * Judge: - * Whose sale? * Arjun: - * Neighbors * Judge: - * Call Neighborhood * Arjun: - * He died * Judge: - * Who hit? * Arjun: - * I hit. * Judge: - * Where's the corpse? * Arjun: - * I burned the body * Judge: - * Abe Ulee's stomach, you have killed or have been surgical strikes, killing is also being accepted and there is no proof...
Shah jahan • Who became the successor of the state after Jahangir's death North shah jahan • What was the real name of Shah Jahan North-end • What was the name of Shah Jahan's mother Answer: Jupiter Yogi was the daughter of King Uday Singh of Jodhpur. • When was the birth of Shah Jahan Answer-January 5, January 1982 • Where was the birth of Shah Jahan Answer: When was Shahjahan married in Lohore in 1612 • Shah Jahan was married to whom? North -Arjumand Bano Begum Mumtaz Begum • Arjumand Bano Begum, whose daughter was North-Ashfaq Khan who was brother of Noorjahan • Which title did Shah Jahan confer on his wife? Answer: By the title of Emmya A Jawani • When was the enthronement of Shah Jahan Answer-1628 ° • What title did Shah Jahan take after post-apocalyptic North-Abdul Muzaffar Saheb Uddin Mohammed Shahid Kiran Ahasani • What title did Shah Jahan g...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for visit my blogs🙏🙏