Judge: - Who did the murder? * Arjun: - * I killed. * Judge: - * Where is the corpse? * Arjun: - * I burned the body * Judge: - * Show that place * * Where zombies were lit * Arjun: - * I dug all the grounds * Judge: - * Where is the digging soil? * Arjun: - * Made Me Enamy * Judge: - * Then show that brick. Arjun: - * I made his house * *took.* Judge: - * Where is that house? * Arjun: - * The earthquake fell off. * Judge: - * Where is the debris? * Arjun: - * I sold it. * Judge: - * Whose sale? * Arjun: - * Neighbors * Judge: - * Call Neighborhood * Arjun: - * He died * Judge: - * Who hit? * Arjun: - * I hit. * Judge: - * Where's the corpse? * Arjun: - * I burned the body * Judge: - * Abe Ulee's stomach, you have killed or have been surgical strikes, killing is also being accepted and there is no proof...
SI ASI CONSTABLE NEWS Adv-01/2019 เคฌिเคนाเคฐ เคธเคฌ เคंเคธเคชेเค्เคเคฐ,เคธाเคฐ्เคेंเค,เค เคธเคธिเคธเคेंเค เคँเคซ़ เคธूเคชเคฐिเคेंเค เคेเคฒ เคกाเคฏเคฐेเค्เค เคฐिเค्เคฐूเคเคฎेंเค (เค เคธเคธिเคธเคेंเค เคธूเคชเคฐीเคेंเค เคเคซ เคेเคฒ ) Click to download admit card เคนोเคฎ เคกिเคชाเคฐ्เคเคฎेंเค 2446 Main exam -29/11/2020 Sunday Adv /02/2019 inforsment sub-inspector 212 เค्เคฐांเคธ्เคชोเคฐ्เค เคกिเคชाเคฐ्เคเคฎेंเค เคชเคฐीเค्เคทा ( preliminary exam ) 16/12/2020 Sunday Bpssc bin nic .in Adv:01/2020 Steno ASI Home department post 133 Written examination date 10/01/2021 Sunday Adv-02/2020 range officers Forest department post 043 Written examination date 17/01/2021 Click hare
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for visit my blogs๐๐