Judge: - Who did the murder? * Arjun: - * I killed. * Judge: - * Where is the corpse? * Arjun: - * I burned the body *   Judge: - * Show that place *               * Where zombies were lit * Arjun: - * I dug all the grounds * Judge: - * Where is the digging soil? * Arjun: - * Made Me Enamy * Judge: - * Then show that brick. Arjun: - * I made his house *               *took.* Judge: - * Where is that house? * Arjun: - * The earthquake fell off. * Judge: - * Where is the debris? * Arjun: - * I sold it. * Judge: - * Whose sale? * Arjun: - * Neighbors * Judge: - * Call Neighborhood * Arjun: - * He died * Judge: - * Who hit? * Arjun: - * I hit. * Judge: - * Where's the corpse? * Arjun: - * I burned the body * Judge: - * Abe Ulee's stomach, you have killed or have been surgical strikes, killing is also being accepted and there is no proof 😩😩😩😇😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indus Valley Civilization- IAS IPS