A person's day was very bad He feared God at night The person said, 'God, if you are not angry then ask a question? God said, Asking, 'Ask who to ask; ....? The person said, 'Lord, why did you do my whole day today? God laughed ...... Asked, what happened? The person said, 'Do not alarm in the morning, I got delayed in raising ...' God said, well then ... ' The person said, It was late, the scooter got worse. Hardly rickshaw mile. ' God said, well then ......! The person said, Tiffin was not taken, where Kentie was off ...... Took a sandwich on the day; that was also bad; God only laughed ....... The person proceeded forward, saying, 'I had a phone call of importance and the phone stopped; God asked ... 'Good again ....' The person said, I thought that I should go home early and go to bed and sleep, but when I reached home, it was light. God .... all the troubles I have. Why did this happen with me? God said, 'Listen, listen carefully to me. Today there was a scope for you. I stopped by sending my angel Do not do the alarm at all. The scooter was afraid to be an accident, so the scooter spoiled. Food poisoning can be done by eating at the center. A man talking about great work on the phone will trap you in a big scandal. So the phone stopped. In your house today there is a fire from a short circuit, you slept and you do not even know. So the light stopped! I am not .....,! I did all this to save you; The person said, God has forgotten me Forgive me Today I will not repeat; God said, No need to apologize, but believe me that I am .... Whatever I will do, the plan I make is only for your good. Whatever is good in life - is bad; His right effect is understood after a long time. Do not doubt any of my work, keep your faith. Put the burden of life on your shoulders instead of roaming around it. I am not ......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indus Valley Civilization- IAS IPS