X, A friend bought a new mobile .. !! * Ravi *: See, I bought a new mobile .. !! * Raj *: Wow .. What's the matter, Today party will have to give me ..! If the party will give me a _Gift_ double ..! * Ravi *: _OK_ walks okay tonight To ~ Hotel ~ in my party .. (Night is found in both ~ Hotel ~) * Raj *: Oh man you are so poor, one-one Buying mobile by collecting rupees and now How to arrange the party ..? * Ravi *: Mobile for the party sold. If you tell me to give it to you, then ...! * Raj *: I knew you were just like that Will ... Selling mobile I bought back from the same Bring it ... take it from me _GIFT_ Moral: "Friends, not friends but friends I must have life "        ,,,,,,,,,,, * I * ,,,,,,    ,,,,,,,,,,,, * LOVE * ,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, * YOU * ,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, * MY * ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, * * ALL * ,,,,,,,,,,, FRIENDS * ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, What girls hit it off , Which leaves the moment, Friendship is to be done with boys, who will die Afterwards, they carry on the shoulders. Send this message to your dear friends If i'm so send me   💞💞💘 * Dosti * 💘💞💞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indus Valley Civilization- IAS IPS